Come-and-Go Orientation and Move-In Welcome Weekend
周五,8月. 8月18日或星期六. 19, 2023
9 a.m. 到3点.m.
E.E. 之旅tellotte Student Center
You’re officially a Mountaineer! You’ve worked hard to get here and your college career is about to start. 登山者综述 is the beginning of an exciting chapter in your college journey. This Orientation Experience is a come-and-go opportunity to get connected to the Eastern community and learn about services available to help you succeed.
New Student Orientation Experience:
- Visit with an Academic Advisor and check your class schedule
- Get information about your financial 援助 offer and scholarship award
- Access your EOSC E-Key (log in and password for email, Blackboard, Navigate and Self Service)
- Confirm the balance due on your account
- Secure your Mountaineer Card (student ID)
- Obtain your parking permit (Wilburton Campus only)
- Learn about TRiO Student Support Services, the 图书馆, and tutoring options available
- Visit the 书店 to get your books and supplies
- Check-in for your on-campus housing
- Enjoy lunch with a variety of Food Trucks on campus! 羔羊 & 狼, 独特的Grazin”, 做爸爸的, Gordito's Taqueria y Mas, WonderBar, 纽曼的消防站烧烤, S&一个国家的款待, 饥饿的莲花, 萨曼莎Swe等ones, and One in a Milner will be on campus on Friday, 星期六或两天.
All incoming freshman and full-time students attending Eastern for the first time should attend 登山者综述. RSVP for the date and time that works best for you!
欢迎回到campus! Returning students are welcome to attend the come-and-go Orientation Experience to take care of any needed business before the semester starts. For returning students who live in residential housing, you will need to use the same form to RSVP for your move-in appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to RSVP to attend 登山者综述?
是的, you need to RSVP to let us know which day you plan to attend. You can arrive at anytime during your selected timeslot.
- Do I have to stay for the entire day? Do I have to attend both days?
No, 登山者综述 is a come-and-go orientation experience for new students. 在你办理登机手续后, you will be instructed on which information tables that you are required to visit. 其他的是可选的. Once you have completed your required visits, you may finish the session by checking in for Campus 住房 (for students living on campus) or going home (commuters and students from branch campuses). You do not have to stay the entire day or attend both days.
- What do I need to bring to 登山者综述?
You'll need your Driver's License (or State Issued Photo ID), 社会保障卡, and License Plate Number. You will also need your checking account routing number and account number if you choose to use your existing bank account for any student refunds. You also have the option to get a Mountaineer Card that can be used as a MasterCard instead.
- Can I bring family and friends to 登山者综述 and to help me move in?
是的! Family and friends are welcome to visit the Orientation Experience with you and/or help you move into your residence hall.
- Where should I park for 登山者综述?
停车 is open in all lots on Friday and Saturday for 登山者综述, except where otherwise reserved for handicapped persons, 教员/员工, 装货区, 等.
- Will the 书店 be open during 登山者综述?
The 书店 will be open
- 我住在campus里. When does meal service start?
Your meal plan will begin on Sunday, Aug. 19 with the evening meal at 5 p.m.
- I am a concurrently-enrolled student. Do I have to attend 登山者综述?
Concurrent students who have not yet graduated high school do not need to attend 登山者综述. 然而, high school graduates who participated in 并发招生 do need to attend as an incoming freshman or full-time student for the first time.